Webport Junction Frorum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Experiences in Creativerse

Go down

Experiences in Creativerse Empty Experiences in Creativerse

Post  AKMARK5000 Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:55 pm

Experiences in Creativerse:

Creativerse, a clear departure from my usual first person shooters, third person shooters, and MMO type games.  I rarely expect that much from free to play games and the STEAM Early Access status kind of turned me off.  In fact, the blocky, low-res, cartoon-like graphics would make one think that it was just a 12-year-old's wet game dream.  But, since it was F2P and allowed an unlimited number of COOP players, so I figured, why not try it.
IMAGE1 | Click To Go...
Experiences in Creativerse M3k4Mrz

There is nothing to shoot and no fantastic explosions to see.  Just a well-made game world to build, craft, collect, loot, and fend off pesky creatures within the environment.  

It struck me as a joy to just build, find materials, collect treasure, and create instead of just destroy and
kill.  After a few minutes, I forgot about the blocky, low-res, cartoon-like graphics.  The game runs smooth (with the exception of server lag, which is rare) and the actual game server is operated and maintained by the developer/publisher.  

Basic Story Plot -  There isn't any... use your imagination.

Game Premise - Each player gets their own randomly generated world (multiple worlds if you "go-pro") that is populated with various creatures and natural resources.  Each player's world is sectioned off into geographical areas that can be claimed by other players who are authorized to enter the world.

Graphics - As I said, the graphics are blocky, low-res, cartoon-like.  However, there are not as bad as other games that I have seen... notably Minecraft.

Gameplay - You get various tools to collect resources and treasure to craft, build and survive the environment.  The inventory management system stacks similar resources and is pretty straight forward, but its size is a bit limited.  Animals become actively dangerous at night and will hunt you down if you are not careful.  If you end up fighting a creature, you can craft sticks and swords.

Requirements - The computer requirements are fairly low, almost any budget computer should be able to handle it.

Last edited by AKMARK5000 on Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:36 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : INFO UPDATE)
AKMARK5000
AKMARK5000

http://webportjunction.xtreemhost.com/

Back to top Go down

Experiences in Creativerse Empty Re: Experiences in Creativerse

Post  AKMARK5000 Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:56 pm

This collection of articles and information explains everything about game. It's really huge so I recommend not reading it all at once... just read what you need to and jump back into the game.

IMAGE1 | Click To Go...
Experiences in Creativerse M6WDBOf
AKMARK5000
AKMARK5000

Back to top Go down

Post  AKMARK5000 Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:37 pm

Creativerse 101: Getting Started!

Fellow Twitch Streamer Thunder Hawk (Thndrhwk) has a series of Creativerse YouTube videos secifically designed for the beginner.  

He also streams Creativerse every week on Twitch TV and even started a private Creativerse world called "Thndrhwks Nation."  If you're invited, you get some space in the world to play-in.  Plus, you get some extra attention and help while you build and create within the world.

NOTE: All you got to do to get invited is follow, watch, and participate (say hi, chat a little) in the Games People Play Creativerse Twitch Stream for a few consecutive weeks.

Last edited by AKMARK5000 on Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : INFO UPDATE)
AKMARK5000
AKMARK5000

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum