Webport Junction Frorum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Experiences in the Hitman Game Series

Go down

Experiences in the Hitman Game Series Empty Experiences in the Hitman Game Series

Post  AKMARK5000 Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:05 pm

I did some game trading on STEAM and acquired the Hitman series of games.  Named "The Hitman Collection," the game package included Hitman Absolution and Hitman Absolution Sniper Challenge and Hitman Blood Money.  The series is single player... a clear departure from my affinity for coop games, but a fun game experience none the less.

As I watched the game's videos, walkthroughs and reviews, I was inspired to buy the Hitman Absolution DLCs, to go along with my new game.  The DLCs were on sale at the time, “STEAM Winter Sale”...  all 11 DLCs (basically weapon add-ons) were 50% off during the 2013 STEAM Winter Sale. 

Hitman Absolution specific:

Sniper Challenge specific:

Note:
Although Hitman Absolution Sniper Challenge was originally "pre-order-only" content, it is available.

Blood Money specific:

Silent Assassin specific:

Last edited by AKMARK5000 on Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:12 pm; edited 10 times in total (Reason for editing : Update Information)
AKMARK5000
AKMARK5000

http://webportjunction.xtreemhost.com/

Back to top Go down