Webport Junction Frorum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Experiences in Call of Juarez Gunslinger

Go down

Experiences in Call of Juarez Gunslinger Empty Experiences in Call of Juarez Gunslinger

Post  AKMARK5000 Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:58 pm

The old west is a time in American history that is adored by most people.  There is a certain story telling technique and balance of romance, heroism, swift living, gunfights and polite gestures and prideful behavior that surround the time period.

The games that attempt to build upon the concept are very few and far between.  That's why the latest game in the Call of Juarez Gunslinger intrigued me even though it does not contain
a cooperative mode (COOP).  In fact, there isn't even a multiplayer mode (MP)... just a short five hour single player mode (SP)... and some other modes that amount to nothing in my opinion.

Graphics: On par with other games like "The Walking Dead Game Series" or "The Borderlands Game Series."

Modes: Single Player Story/Campaign... and some other modes that amount to nothing in my opinion.

Game Mechanics:  Standard for first person shooter games... pretty simple, not even worth mentioning in detail.

At the time of this writing, Call of Juarez Gunslinger is around $15.  Honestly, it's worth it, but I still recommend waiting for a STEAM Sale or price reduction scince it is SP only.

Last edited by AKMARK5000 on Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:12 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Information Update)
AKMARK5000
AKMARK5000

http://webportjunction.xtreemhost.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum