Webport Junction Frorum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Experiences in Tomb Raider 2013

Go down

Experiences in Tomb Raider 2013 Empty Experiences in Tomb Raider 2013

Post  AKMARK5000 Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:00 pm

Tomb Raider 2013 is the newest installment in the Tomb Raider game series.  It is intended as a single player experience, but this title includes multiplayer.  Cooperative play in the sense of human players working against computer AI does not exist.

Graphics:  Even at low settings, this game provides quite a bit of eye candy.

Play Modes: Single Player Story/Campaign and multiplayer (think death-match or team death-match).

Game Mechanics: Standard for the combat of first person shooter games... warning though, some segments of this game include button mashing and timed events.  It is Tomb Raider --a survival and adventure based game in the third person perspective.  So expect some inventory management, running, jumping, climbing and all sorts of acrobatics.

Character Note: In case you didn't know, the games character is a female.  So if you have problems playing as a different gender... suck it up man, its just a video game in the new millennium!

I caved in and bought this during a Gamersgate.com sale.  Tomb Raider 2013 and all of it's DLC cost me less than $10.  The game makes a nice addition to my ever expanding STEAM Library.

Review:

Detailed Impression:

Last edited by AKMARK5000 on Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:54 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Information Update)
AKMARK5000
AKMARK5000

http://webportjunction.xtreemhost.com/

Back to top Go down