Webport Junction Frorum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Experiences in Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon

Go down

Experiences in Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon Empty Experiences in Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon

Post  AKMARK5000 Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:13 am

Experiences in Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon

MATURE CONTENT, CONCEPTS AND LANGUAGE!
Most video games involve offensive material to some degree.  Welcome to the new modern age! 
Don't like it?  
Then don't complain about it... don't read or view my reviews.  
No one is forcing you to buy and play video games.

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon is a parody spin-off of Farcry 3.  Set in the 1980's style, Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon uses visualisations and humor of the time period.  That is not to say that you will not enjoy the game if you are not familiar with the 1980's.  The game also uses a general "computer gaming" humor a lot and has almost the exact game mechanics found in Far Cry 3.  

I admit, the actual Far Cry 3 provides a superior single player experience for newcomers, so if you are a first time Far Cry player, I'd go with Far Cry 3.  

At the time of this writing, Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon is a budget game.  You should be able to purchase it for about $15 through STEAM.  I encountered a STEAM sale and purchased it for about $5.
You could try somewhere else like G2A.com that delivers a STEAM gift or key code.

Image Click STEAM Product Page

Image Click STEAM Product Page

Storyline: Think about the storyline of almost any 1980's action film with a SiFi futuristic theme.

Game Mechanics: Similar to Far Cry 3, if you have played modern first-person shooters you willl have no problems with the controls or the way things operate.  In other words, Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon delivers somewhat intuitive controls with a nominal learning curve.

Weapons and Equipment: Similar to Far Cry 3,  Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon delivers a solid array of weapons and equipment to destroy the game's enemy AI.

Graphics: Similar to Far Cry 3,  Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon has the goods when it comes to good graphics. The game gives a fantastic feel to weapons and, like other Far Cry games, the environment is exceptionally well done.  

Requirements: Even the recommended (high level) requirements are low when compared to today's standards.  A low range PC and video card should be fine.

OS: Windows® XP (SP3) / Windows Vista® (SP2) / Windows® 7 (SP1) / Windows® 8 
Processor: 2.93 GHz Intel® Core™ i3-530 or 3.10 GHz AMD Phenom™ II X2 550 or better 
Memory: 4 GB 
Graphics: 1024 MB DirectX 11–complaint or higher 
DirectX®: DirectX® 11 
Hard Drive: 3 GB HD space 
Sound: 5.1 surround sound 
Perpherals Support: Windows-compatible keyboard, mouse, Xbox 360 Controller for Windows
Requires a UPlay account.

Please note that this is a UBISOFT game requiring a UBISOFT/UPLAY account... even if you buy the game through STEAM.

Last edited by AKMARK5000 on Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:57 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Information Update)
AKMARK5000
AKMARK5000

http://webportjunction.xtreemhost.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum