Webport Junction Frorum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Experiences in Resident Evi 5l: Blind COOP

Go down

Experiences in Resident Evi 5l: Blind COOP Empty Experiences in Resident Evi 5l: Blind COOP

Post  AKMARK5000 Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:03 pm

Experiences in Resident Evil 5: Blind COOP

I'm not a fanboy of the Resident Evil series nor do I follow the lore. I have not played the games in order, but know enough to enjoy the games individually.  I bought RE-5 a while ago and recently reinstalled it in order to join a COOP playthrough.

IMAGE1 | Click To Go...
Experiences in Resident Evi 5l: Blind COOP K30KCLJ

Graphics: Being a seven-year-old, the game graphics definitely needed a sweet fx modification to improve upon looks.

Controls: This is where RE-5 becomes crappy.  Although the keys are re-bindable, you are limited.  For example, I wanted to bind my "F" key to my mouse key #4... not allowed.

Game Mechanics: This is double edged sword. On one hand, the game flys in the face of all modern shooters and will force you to stop in order to aim or shoot  

Game Modes: This two player COOP forces you to depend on your partner.... excellent for COOP.  For example, one player is allowed to jump or climb to certain areas and carry certain items while the other is left behind and carries less.  The AI replaces your partner character in single player mode.  However, since the AI isn't exactly the sharpest tool in the shed, you can expect a less than stellar experience in singleplayer.

NOTE: The game modes and mechanics provide an alternative to the "run n' gun mentality" of many modern games.  Meaning that you have to think before you shoot rather than shoot first and ask questions later.

Last edited by AKMARK5000 on Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:07 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : INFO UPDATE)
AKMARK5000
AKMARK5000

http://webportjunction.xtreemhost.com/

Back to top Go down