Webport Junction Frorum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Experiences in Sniper Ghost Warrior II

Go down

Experiences in Sniper Ghost Warrior II  Empty Experiences in Sniper Ghost Warrior II

Post  AKMARK5000 Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:09 pm

Sniper Ghost Warrior II is a game that I bought last year as a singleplayer game experience in mind... just never got around to playing it.  I am really glad that I bought this game when it was on sale. The game does not carry the notoriety of other sniper games and has a few noticeable glitches and bugs. The game released in 2013, but the graphics are more akin to 2010 graphics (which is not a horrible thing).  Overall, Sniper Ghost Warrior II is pretty good for what it is... running around undetected and dispatching the enemy with headshots.

At the time of this writing, Sniper Ghost Warrior II is $20 USD ($30 if you through in the DLCs).  I recommend waiting until the game is on sale... a sale where you can purchase the game and DLCs for 20 dollars or less.

Image Click STEAM Product Page

Image Click STEAM Product Page

Game Modes: Singleplayer and Multiplayer (Deathmatch) .... no COOP!

Storyline: Almost all sniper games lack a fantastic story... you get missions, you kill enemies to complete objectives and goals... you do not really need a detailed story.

Game Mechanics: Have you played modern first person shooters since 2008?  If yes, then you should be comfortable with this game.  There is a nominal learning curve and the controls can be customized and reassigned..

Weapons and Equipment: Sniper Ghost Warrior II focuses on stealthily killing and sniping enemies.  You only get five of six guns and equipment in total.

Graphics: The game's graphics are ok, nothing special, not the worst, just ok.  However, the environment is exceptionally well done with a minimal impact on your computers hardware.  

Requirments: Even the recommended requirements are fairly low.  A low-end PC and video card should be fine.

System Requirements:

OS: Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7, with the latest Service Pack
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo at 2Ghz, or AMD Athlon 64 x2 2Ghz, or better
Memory: 2GB
Hard Disk Space: 9Gb
Video Card: NVidia 8800GT with 512Mb RAM or better
DirectX®: 9.0c
Sound: DirectX Compatible Sound Card

Video Review & Gameplay

Last edited by AKMARK5000 on Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:38 pm; edited 10 times in total (Reason for editing : Information Update)
AKMARK5000
AKMARK5000

http://webportjunction.xtreemhost.com/

Back to top Go down