Webport Junction Frorum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Experiences in Ghost Recon Wildlands

Go down

Experiences in Ghost Recon Wildlands Empty Experiences in Ghost Recon Wildlands

Post  AKMARK5000 Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:14 pm

GHOST RECON WILDLANDS provides a military-themed adventure into Bolivia.  Takedown the country's drug cartel leaders one by one with an arsenal of customizable weapons and gadgets.  The game's map is massive with a variety of environments (desert, swamp, forest, mountain, salt flats, mines, farm, etc. There are thousands of missions, and the game is still being developed with additional missions, fixes, improvements and other content.  

As of this writing, the price is a bit high but well worth the investment and it might go on sale or be available for cheaper somewhere.  The lifespan (considering the continual development) is probably five years if you play it rigorously and max-out all the statistical weapons, items, and abilities.  

The game in designed to be PVE (COOP) but is limited to 4 players at the moment.  When playing solo, friendly AI bots take the three empty slots'.  PVP (multiplayer team deathmatch) is coming out in a couple of months, but PVP is usually BS far as I'm concerned.

Ghost Recon Wildlands is a Ubisoft UPLAY game and like I said it may be cheaper somewhere else.  But Valve's STEAM has the best game description.

IMAGE1 | Click To Go...
Experiences in Ghost Recon Wildlands 6xMcezo

I even have some YouTube videos that I made.  The "LPs" represent the game better but you might enjoy the short funny "Moments" ... www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLG334Vo8Dag4KFliIXlJju1IBFGryf6hX

Last edited by AKMARK5000 on Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:43 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : INFO UPDATE)
AKMARK5000
AKMARK5000

http://webportjunction.xtreemhost.com/

Back to top Go down